Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Being Freshly married not a fresh student

I have been married for two months this friday. Being a student and married is a fun balance. I did not live with my fiance before we were married so I was starting the semester trying to do my part at our house and do the whole school work thing.

When I lived on my own it was not a big deal if I left a dish out and went to bed. Who cares I didn't even have an animal living with me to see that. However now that I have another person sharing a house, I worry about keeping things tidy! He won't tell me "hey there's a dish still out" I don't even know if he cares that much, but since it's our house now I do worry about how it looks. It's weird but somehow this thought and feeling came about. As far as throwing school work in there I am thankful that I only go to school three days a week! Having tuesday and thursday off is a great for catch up and relaxation. I am taking 15 hours so it helps to get those days to do what I need to do whether it's housework or homework!

If you are married or thinking about getting married while in school, it's not impossible it just takes readjusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment